The Leader in Custom, Residential Floating Docks
- L&N Docks are constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant materials. All steel components are hot-dip galvanized. All bolts and screw fasteners are galvanized or stainless steel to ensure years of maintenance-free use.
- Our standard docks are steel frame, with a 10’ slip width; walkways are 4’ wide and 20’ to 28’ long; and a 12’x4’ hinged ramp. Special dock configurations and treated wood-frame docks are available upon request.
- ACE Float Tanks, made of foam-filled rotational poly, are used for flotation.
- L&N uses modern, non-slip, maintenance-free vinyl decking (gray or beige), which does not hold the summer heat or fade like composites. All vinyl decking fasteners are hidden for an attractive appearance.
- L&N Docks’ structural features above and below water offer a level of stability on walkway surfaces that cannot be matched. Underwater supports are standard equipment on docks without metal roofs.
- Docks held in place with “spud-pole” anchor pipes, we use schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized pipe with augers to screw in the lakebed. We go one step further and use a “sleeve” design to ensure rigidity and allow higher water fluctuation, a feature normally found only on commercial-grade docks.
- There is no need to remove an L&N Dock in the winter months. Keep the area around your dock ice-free with an Aerator de-icer.
- Are you tired of cleaning the bottom of your boat or jet ski? L&N Docks is a 25-year dealer of Econo Lift Boat Hoist and PWC lifts to raise your watercraft out of the water and eliminate hours of scrubbing every year.
Your L&N Dock options include:
- Steel Roof
- Vinyl Canopy (Your Choice of Colors)
- Rub Rail
- Corner Bumpers
- Post Bumpers
- Flip-Up Cleats
- De-Icer Thermostat
- Storage Net (Vinyl Canopy Only)
- Aluminum Bench
- Aluminum Hinged Swim Ladder
- Econo-Lift Boat Hoist
- PWC Lifts
L&N Docks and Lifts warrants its galvanized steel components for five full years to the original owner from the date of installation. All products NOT manufactured by L&N Docks will carry the manufacturer’s warranty.
L&N Docks will not warrant any product that has been subjected to and/or damaged due to negligence, misuse, or acts of Nature.